THE EGO PROJECT GUESTS
entrepreneur, community leader, and octogenarian
Galen offers insight on:
-How the healed ego can be the rudder to keep you on the right path
-Using curiosity as the engine for your life
-The importance of finding and staying on "purpose"
-Being intentional with your decisions for yourself, your family, your business, and your community
leader, entrepreneur, and multi-business owner
Jena offers insight on:
- How managing her own ego and energy has improved personal and professional relationships.
- How knowing and living our personal values can help leaders improve our professional lives.
- The difference between being happy and being in alignment.
- How "soft" skills can build a strong business.
artist, entrepreneur, and non-binary
Rhys offers insight on:
- Ego work around gender identity
- The function of gender, including the power structure embedded in cultures
- How deconstructing ideas and beliefs is a skill we can all learn
- Using stillness to deepen creativity
- The importance of embracing gender euphoria
empath, intuitive tarot reader, and artist
Sarah offers insight for empaths on:
-The importance of listening to your body's messages
-Her ego work around being an empath with a public image
-How allowing her authentic self to shine has improved her career
-Recognizing and naming your internal "judge" to heal ego wounds